Dragonfly Environmental conducted bush regeneration and hard works to restore and maintain the largest remaining stand of the Endangered Cumberland Plain Ecological Community in the Blacktown City Council Area, which comprises of 13 Hectares. This Involved:
- maintenance of the riparian zone and terrestrial areas of Breakfast Creek;
- the translocation of the endangered Cumberland Plain Land Snail;
- installation of 40,000 plants;
- construction of 800 metres of fencing and 900 metres of pathways through the reserve;
- installation of 1km of bollards;
- design and placement of interpretive signage for the Reserve.
A Weed Management Report was also compiled for the site to outline targets and monitoring requirements that will be carried out by Dragonfly Environmental.